martes, 4 de octubre de 2011

The People in My Life

 My family: Marlene is my mon, she is my beautiful niece she is my ray of sunshine she is so important to me because, Ivan is my father, he is my life, my love and my pride. Andres and Arturos are my childrens, are always with me, I come to life every day...  i love her like she was my own daughter she surprise me everyday. she is so clever and cute.


My sisters Jennifer and Karelia, Jennifer is a professional in management, and Karelia is my older sister, both have two distinct personalities and love them very much. try to be with them as long as possible.


My brothers Ivan, Ozwur, and Ronnie all three are my greatest pride, I am convinced that it will be more beautiful than I have. I am the concent of the three...I can not spend much time with them to scare family and work but there are always days where we went and met


Colleage/ friends: I called them my calleage friends becouse unfortunately i dont see them after school but I consider them my friends and try to hang out with them as i can they are really cool.


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Translator..!! >D